Home > Faculties >

Further Questions - Contact Person - Further Internet Pages

Who can I contact if I have further questions?

Grafik IN Ansprechpartner en.



Course-Related Questions

Your contact person for course-related matters is the departmental coordinator of the ERASMUS programme of the Law Faculty.

Her responsibilities include advising you on the choice of lectures, signing the Learning Agreement at the beginning of your stay and providing you with the Transcript of Records at the end of your stay.



Tip: For an overview of the Lectures and Courses offered at the Law Faculty, consult the online course catalogue of the University of Heidelberg (LSF)Externer Inhalt.


See, also, the law-related informationExterner Inhalt  provided by the University Library.

Organisational Questions (Enrolment, Orientation Event, General Questions about Studying and Living in Heidelberg)

The contact point for organisational matters is the International Relations OfficeExterner Inhalt. They will also organise an orientation eventExterner Inhalt for foreign students one week before lectures start.


The Student Administration of the International Relations OfficeExterner Inhalt is responsible for the enrolment at the beginning of your stay, the re-registration for another semester and the de-registration at the end of your stay (issuing the Certificate of Arrival and the Certificate of Attendance).


In addition, they provide comprehensive information for Incoming ERASMUS studentsExterner Inhalt on studying and living in Heidelberg (e.g. finding accommodation, residence permit, study procedure).


The student advisory service for international studentsExterner Inhalt will provide individual help and support you with all questions and problems concerning your stay in Heidelberg.

Contact: https://www.uni-heidelberg.de/de/studium/service-beratung/studienberatung-fuer-internationale-studierendeExterner Inhalt

Questions about German Language Courses

The International Study Centre (ISZ) aims to prepare foreign students linguistically and specifically for different courses for studying in Germany. Therefore, contact the International Study Centre for the registration and participation in one of the German courses.


Contact: https://isz.uni-heidelberg.de/d_kontakt.html


Tip: See, also, further information on the offered language courses.
Responsible: Erasmus-Team
Latest Revision: 2023-07-05
zum Seitenanfang/up