One subject – different perspectives?
Seeking for an opportunity to broaden your academic skills? Study with ERASMUS at the prestigious Faculty of Law at the University of Heidelberg!
- Focus on your own academic interests
- Benefit from highest academic standards and the unique academic environment
- Enjoy the international atmosphere
- Deepen your knowledge of German law
The university of Heidelberg was founded in 1386. It is the oldest university in Germany and one of the top-ranking locations in the world of international science and scholarship. Thanks to the ERASMUS programme the university is happy to welcome around 500 ERASMUS students and around 50 ERASMUS law students every year.
Interested in studying as an ERASMUS student in Heidelberg?
For further information, please see:
- The Faculty of Law at the University of Heidelberg
- Institutes of the Faculty of Law (in German language)
- Websites providing further information
- Studies & performance records
- Transfer of study achievements
- Location of lecture rooms and libraries
- Course types
- Course Catalogue
- Study-Group for international students
- German language courses and preparatory legal language courses at the University of Heidelberg
- Dates and Deadlines of the University
- International Relations Office
- Frequently asked questions